APM Terminals Ghana Fresh Recruitment
Meridian Port Services (MPS) is developing a greenfield container terminal as part of the Government approved expansion of the current MPS terminal in Tema, Ghana.
To support this project the MPS Port Project will appoint a Construction Document Controller to support the Construction Contracts Manager. This person will be responsible for key administrative & controlling activities of the construction phase.
Safety is a reflection of APM Terminals core values, we promote constant care throughout all our operational activities, always strive for higher standards in safety through innovation, and we coach our teams to support safe environment across all pillars of our organizaton.
Our Commitment to Safety: • Is our license to operate
• Has no hierarchy
• Means no compromise
• Is not optional
•An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures MPS terminal (a joint-venture between Bollore & APM Terminals) has the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
•An international and challenging work environment.
•Learning environment for personal and professional growth.
•Developing roles and responsibilities for a key terminal in the region.
Job Title: Construction Document Controller
- Log incoming and outgoing documents, stamp and date.
- Organize electronic filing of documents, charts, pictures and artwork.
- Design and maintain documents library for easy archival and retrieval.
- Administer PMWeb access and Management information
- Electronically upload and download files to and from external vendors
- Liaise with other offices on file administration issues
- Logging and reference all correspondences.
- Scan and printing of documents.
- Coordinate external printing of high quality brochures and presentation material.
- Safety contribution to overall company/location
- Be a responsible individual for Terminal safety
- Ensure compliance to shareholders’ safety standards and policies in cooperation with our on-site HSSE colleagues
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or technical field
- Experience preferably in real estate development environment
- Strong coordination and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of computer applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Knowledge of the construction industry terminologies
- Preferably experience in using FTP file transfer system
- High degree of literacy in English
- Confident self-starter with the drive, initiative and determination to ensure tasks are completed within a given timeframe
- Awareness and ability to work with constant care
- Emergency response reaction in unsafe situation
- Feeling of ownership for your own safety and your facility