Amuga Rural Bank Limited Vacancies 2019
The above financial institution seeks to engage a suitably qualified Ghanaian as an
Job Title: Operations Manager.
• The Candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the Bank’s operations and any other assigned day-to-day duties.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must possess first degree in Accounting & Finance, Equivalent Professional Qualification: Member of CA (Ghana) Part 1&2/CIMA (Management Level)/ACCA (Strategic Level) / CIB-GH (Management Level)
• Work Experience: At least 5 years & above at management level in a reputable financial institution, preferably rural/community banks
• Candidate must be computer literate and have good knowledge in Microsoft suite
• Good knowledge in Temenos T24 will be an added advantage
• Candidate must not be below 40 years
Location: Adidome, Volta Region
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements must submit their applications, CVs etc by to: The General Manager Amuga Rural Bank Limited P.O.Box AD 34 Adidome – Volta Region
Closing Date: 16 October, 2019