A reputable international school is seeking to employ a results-driven and ethical Administrative Manager with strong leadership skills to manage and improve the efficiency of our organization’s administrative operations
Job Title: Administrative Manager
• The Administrative Manager will be directly responsible to the Principal for supervising and overseeing the administration of all academic affairs and related matters in the school. In collaboration with the appropriate staff, s/he will facilitate the effective execution of admissions, parent, staff and student liaison, liaising with related external bodies, efficient resource management and adequate data management within an international school environment.
The Admin Manager should:
• Be a practicing Christian whose morals and ethics are in keeping with the school’s Christian ethos and who is committed to maintaining and protecting it.
• Have considerable strategic, interpersonal and collegial skills that will enable him/her to function within an international school environment.
• Have good business sense with a deep understanding and appreciation of the strategic and operational issues in top-level school management and administration.
• Have high-level analytical skills and demonstrable evidence of competence and leadership.
• Have good communication and people management skills.
• Be able to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Have the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Co-coordinating all administrative affairs of the secondary department and ensuring a high level of excellence with regard to the whole school’s administration on a daily basis.
• Ensuring the availability and prudent use of resources and logistics needed by administrative and teaching staff as well as students at all times.
• Work with Management and staff to ensure that students receive the highest possible standard of care, education and security.
• See to the adequate maintenance of the school equipment and furniture and liaising with appropriate persons for repairs and refurbishment whenever necessary.
• Ensuring the organization of co-curricular activities in the college section and ensuring that all members of staff play active roles in this important aspect of school life.
• Maintaining the Christian ethos of the school in teaching, conduct and expression.
• Liaising with all external stakeholders as and when required for the purpose of the smooth facilitation of all matters concerning the administration of the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) programme.
• Ensuring the prescribed school enrolment procedures are followed efficiently and that new applicants are processed for admission into school and the boarding house accordingly.
• Collaborating with relevant staff to facilitate publicity, marketing and admissions activities in the school.
• Liaising with the Human Resource Department to develop and motivate staff so that they have the tools required to efficiently and effectively complete their responsibilities to the highest standards and within the timelines set.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Candidate must have a good first degree/advanced Degree in business administration with not less than 6 years’ cumulative, progressively responsible experience at management level in an educational institution or other similar organization.
• Passion and experience in youth development especially in the area of Entrepreneurial Leadership.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send a letter of application and CV to:
Closing Date: 30 May, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview