Administrative Assistant at Reputable School – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
An ultramodern preschool located around Madina Ritz Junction, is seeking candidates to fill the position of administrative assistant.
Records and correspondence
• Draft correspondence, forms, reports as required.
• Organize and manage hard and soft copy of department files.
• Manage student records as needed.
• Attend to routine book keeping duties.
• Collection of School fees and all other school related payments and issuing receipts as appropriate.
• Keeping office petty cash and all related records.
• Keeping all receipts and assisting with the completion of purchase orders and payment authorizations.
• Answer incoming calls, taking accurate messages and transferring to appropriate staff.
• Oversee appointment schedules of Administrator.
• Receive, sort and deliver mail and other documents as appropriate.
• Run errands on behalf of school.
• Undertake some marketing duties.
• Update the school’s social media platforms as appropriate.
• Assist in organizing school functions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree or Diploma/HND in any business related course
• At least two year’s work experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, ability to complete spreadsheets and databases
• Exceptional keyboarding and file maintenance skills.
• Good Presentation Skills
• Fluent in speaking the English Language
• Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
• Friendly and Outgoing personality
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and a team player
• Must Reside within Madina, Adenta, Agbogba and surrounding communities
Send a cover letter and CV with the subject ‘Administrative Assistant’ to:
Closing Date: 08 February, 2020