Administrative Assistant at Reputable Church – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The role of Administrative assistant of the worship Arts department operates in the following roles:
Planning Center Manager
- Inputs all church programs in correct format into planning center
- Keeps accurate song details and people information up to date
- Adds new songs and people to the database as needed
- Becomes competent on the planning center software and familiar with it’s updates.
- Commits to searching for new and better ways to utilize planning center and improve organization and efficiency.
- Handles the intake of new volunteers
- Processes new applications
- Follow up
- Works with the worship leader to schedule volunteers and follow up to make sure that they are prepared for the weekend
- Plans and organizes monthly Team Night (with the worship leader) including venue and program.
- Serves as a liaison between the volunteers and the Worship Pastor
- Works with the worship Pastor to maintain accurate records and documents pertaining to the Worship Arts ministry.
- Helps in the purchase and maintenance of any supplies.
- Attend all required staff meetings for both the church and music department
- Any other job Assigned by the Worship Arts Pastor
- Must be able to critical thinking
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently on a computer and other electronic devices.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must we able to motivate themselves to work
- Must be able to be an initiator
- Must be hard working
- Must be submitted to authority.
- Ability to sing not required but an added bonus.
- We expect you to be an “owner” of this ministry and not just a “participator”
- We expect personal growth in your talents, giftings and practical skills.
- We expect that you cultivate a sincere personal relationship with the Lord outside of your work environment.
- We expect honesty and integrity with time, possessions, character and communication.
- We expect you to have the heart and mind of a servant – and be willing to do not only what is wanted but what is needed.
- We expect you to communicate accurately and appropriately.
- We expect you to refrain from gossip.
- We expect you to be timely and to value the time of others.
- We expect you to be excellent in every area of your work and ministry.
Please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date : 12th July, 2019