ACDI/VOCA Vacancies 2019 – Jobs in Ghana
Since 1963, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in 145 developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 36 projects in 18 countries and total revenues of 5128 million.
The multi-year Ghana Poultry Program (GPP) has been awarded to ACDI/VOCA by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) with a goal to increase the competitiveness of domestic production and processing of poultry meat and eggs. GPP will adopt a market facilitation approach to drive systemic change in targeted poultry sector commodity value chains by focusing resources on fixing the underlying structural elements and capacity limitations that inhibit sector growth.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
We are currently seeking Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager based in Accra for this project on an eight (8) months contract
• The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager manages a team that monitors and evaluates the program. As the successful candidate, you are responsible for the collection, input, analysis, and dissemination of accurate data in order to monitor and evaluate the impact of the project’s activities on its beneficiaries.
• You will guide the technical direction of the M&E approach and strategy and be responsible for all communication and reporting needs for the program.
• You will demonstrate strong advocacy, policy development, program monitoring and evaluation skills and abilities in data collection, statistical analysis, and reporting using computer-based statistical packages and databases
• You will have a thorough knowledge of statistics and research methodology, including quantitative and qualitative research methods, tools, and techniques,
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English), both verbal and written, strong negotiation, diplomacy, and team work skills.
• You are comfortable in developing and presenting effective short and long-term training
• Experience in CLA and basic knowledge in MIS
• You are able to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment,
• Can organize your work to meet deadline pressures
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• You should possess an advanced degree in economics, statistics, social sciences, international development, monitor and evaluation, or related field.
• You should have a minimum of ten (10) years of related experience including a minimum of five (5) years of senior M&E management and reporting experience in international development.
• This experience must include successful report and document writing, process planning, project evaluations, change management, and facilitation of short- and long-term training programs.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested candidates submit a resume/CV to: [email protected] Note: When submitting your application, start the subject line with position title No phone calls please.
Closing Date: 23 December, 2019