Accra Brewery Limited Job Vacancy : Country Solutions Lead – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Manage the overall operational, budgetary and financial responsibilities and activities of the department. Per the zone’s IT strategy, plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and goals of the zone and by extension the country, efficiently and effectively
Key roles and responsibilities
• Infrastructure Management – ensure all hardware up & running with latest hotifxes & patches
• IT Governance – implement IT policies, procedures & controls
• Budget Management – Management & reporting of capex/opex
• Network/systems management – ensure firewall policies, network devices up-to-date
• Application management – ensure all business applications are fully supported
• Ensure systems reliability, infrastructure reliability, business continuity
• Organisation should be in compliance with applicable laws & regulations
• Control department’s cost & spending to forestall budget overran
• Ensure systems & network up to task of protecting against both internal & external threats
• Ensure business continuity, compliance, high availability, end-user training
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Certification
• Project Management – PMP or Prince2
• BSc Computer Science
• Necessary – MCSE (windows 2012)
• Desired – Project Management Certification, CCNA, ITIL, SAP Application
• Directs Reports – 6
· Band –VII-A
· BU WEST
Applications are invited from qualified internal candidates for the position of COUNTRY SOLUTIONS LEAD in the Solutions department.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes and letters of applications to [email protected] not later than Thursday, 10th January, 2019.
Late applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.