Accounts Officer at Reputable Pharmaceutical Company – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable Pharmaceutical company seeks the services of a results and goal-oriented individual to join our team as an ACCOUNTS OFFICER
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To provide accounting and administrative support to the accounts manager in the daily management of the company’s accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation of UCL Accounts
- Accounts verification of outstations
- Receiving and checking of sales invoices.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
An HND in accounting from a reputable institution with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accounting role
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge in basic accounting
- Good problem solving skills and must be confidential
- Good communication and interpersonal relations
- Must be attentive to details and analytical
- Must be able to analyze data into meaningful use
- Must be a team player and trustworthy
- Must have knowledge in an accounting software
- Excellent Computer Skills (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Knowledge in any accounting software
Interested applicants should send application letters and CV to [email protected]
Please indicate position applied as Subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.