Accounts Officer at Holy Trinity Secondary School – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Company name- Holy Trinity Secondary School
Location- Accra High Street, Accra Ghana.
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS OFFICER
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Accounts officers may specialise in a particular area, such as: accounts receivable: collecting and recording payments that come into the College.
Accounts payable: organising the payment of invoices on behalf of the College.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform periodic reconciliations (cash, bank and investments)
- Ensure prompt payment of clients redemption
- Carry out banking activities on behalf of the college
- Assist in preparing accurate, timely and reliable financial reporting in accordance with national and international financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements
- Assist in ensuring statutory payment are made on timely basis
- Assist external auditors in statutory audits
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Perform other related duties as required by Accountant of the College.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- A good university degree in Accounting.
- Part-qualification of a recognized professional accountancy body will be an added advantage
- Post qualification experience in a relevant position will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office application (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience in the investment industry would be an advantage
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to: [email protected]
CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 1st July, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!