Account Payable Supervisor at KPMG Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
KPMG’s Client, a well known private institution , part of a European Multinational in the manufacturing sector invitaes applications from highly qualified and result oriented professionals for the following position as Account Payable Supervisor
• Reporting to the Finance Manager/Chief Accountant, the role holder will be responsible for monitoring and enforcing internal controls over the payment and payable function as well as maintain relevant accounts payable ledgers and prepare supporting reconciliations/schedules.
• Receive, book, analyze, and prepare summaries for all pending bills/invoices
• Perform pre-audit of all payments including checking authorization/approval for purchase, matching purchase orders with invoices, vouching/checking accuracy of invoices.
• Prepare reconciliations and supporting schedules for all accounts payables ledgers including prepayments, advances to suppliers, provisions and accruals
• Reconcile all payable ledgers at the end of the month and prepare supporting schedules/analysis for suppliers, accounts, prepayments, advances to suppliers and other payable accounts.
Qualification Required & Experience
Professional and Academic Qualification:
• A University Degree and a professional qualification will be desirable
• A Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Finance preferably in a manufacturing environment
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
• Good knowledge of relevant Accounting, Legal and Tax framework
• Experience in relevant financial reporting tools is desirable (preferable SUN systems software)
• PC literate, advanced excel and PowerPoint
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 24 February, 2020
Please indicate in the subject of the email the role you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.