20+ Positions at ASA Savings and Loans Ltd: Branch Managers
ASA Savings and Loans Limited, incorporated on 19th of June 2009 with registration number CA-60,423 by the Registrar General Department under the Laws of Ghana, is a private company limited by shares with its head office in Accra. The company is also registered by Ghana Investment Promotional Center [GIPC] and licensed by Bank of Ghana [BoG] and commenced Savings & Loans operations from April 2013.
ASA Savings and Loans Limited took over from ASA Ghana, a Financial Non Governmental Organization operating as micro finance institution and replicating the successful microfinance model of ASA Bangladesh.
The main focus of ASA Savings & loans is to provide financial services to assist people in the informal sector that are constraints with financial assistance either to establish their own business or to expand their existing business as well as to meet their financial obligation.
Is to be the leading financial institution and to contribute to the development of the financial sector to all class of people.
To support and strengthen the economy at the bottom and the middle class of the socio-economic pyramid by facilitating access to financial services coupled with professional ethics, outstanding business cooperation and excellent customer service by our well trained, competent and dedicated staffs.
Job Title: Branch Managers
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd seeks the services of Branch Managers in following regions; Greater Accra region, Ashanti region, Brong Ahafo region, Central region, Western region, Eastern region.
• Organize and work as the leader of the team to achieve Deposit and Loan targets
• Achieve the profitability of the branch
• Efficiently manage the loan portfolio of the branch
• Acquisition of new business as well as deepening existing customer relationships through effective and efficient customer liaisons
• Ensure that loans approved and disbursed within your branch meet required procedural and risk mitigation standards
• Implement good portfolio management measures at all times
• Ensure that all loans are monitored effectively by client relationship officers and branch management
• Ensure PAR is always low
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in any discipline
• At least 3 years working experience in similar role in a Financial Institution
• Results oriented and performance driven
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills and presentation abilities.
• Good leadership and Interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications.
• Committed, responsible and able to work under pressure and limited time frames.
• Must not be more than 40years old
Location: Greater Accra, Ashanti, Brong Ahafo, Central, Western and Eastern Regions
How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director with detailed CV and photograph. Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 11 July, 2016
Kindly indicate in your application the region you wish to be posted. Priority will be given to applicants who are resident in any of the regions stated above.